The Save Paper campaign is not about totally cutting out paper use in your business. It’s about establishing a starting point from which to get your office thinking differently about the way it uses paper and how to use it more efficiently.
Many Save Paper actions cost nothing to implement. As an example, double-sided printing can immediately cut your paper use in half. Here are some other ‘no-cost’ or ’low-cost’ solutions:
1. Share Documents Electronically
2. Don’t Print Emails
3. Think Before You Print or Copy
4. Use Duplex Capable Copiers and Printers
5. Default to Double-Sided Copying and Printing
6. Reduce Business Junk Mail
7. Test Before Copying Big Jobs
8. Don’t Print Websites Unnecessarily
9. Print More Words on Each Page
10. Save and re-use paper around the office
Read our tips for creating your own ‘Save Paper’ campaign.